1. In order to turn on your Lexmark Printer, first, navigate to Settings and then tap on Printers option. After this, press a right-click on Printer and then choose “Use Printer Online”. Make sure “Use Printer Offline” mode is disabled.
2. Now, clear the previous print-jobs. Hit double click on Printer and then move to Printer menu>Cancel All Documents. It might be possible that due to a stuck print job your Lexmark printer is offline.
3. Next, turn off Lexmark Printer and then back on after a couple of minutes. Also, check all network connections and confirm that none is loose.
4. Sometimes printer drivers are responsible for creating technical problems. In that case, if your Lexmark is not getting online then reinstall the drivers. Navigate to Settings>Printer and then choose your Lexmark printer. After this, press a right-click on your printer and then select Properties. Move to the “Details” tab and check the Drivers button. You can also download the driver for your Lexmark printer from Lexmark Printer official website.
5. Reinstall Lexmark Printer. Navigate to Settings and then tap on Printers option. Next, delete the printer and reinstall it via Add Printer wizard. Go to printer’s manufacturer website and download the latest printer driver for your printer.
After going through the above procedure, I hope you will succeed to make your Lexmark Printer online again. If you need additional help then drop a message here. For professional assistance, call at Lexmark Printer Technical Support Number.
For any kind of technical help during the process contact Lexmark Printer Technical Support team to get an instant solution. They are available 24/7. Call Now ✆+44 203 880 7918 for any Support.
More Info - http://lexmarkprinter.supportphone-number.co.uk/