In most of the case, this 009-654 error code can be fixed just turning the Dell printer on and off. But in many cases, it needs other steps to perform in order to fix this issue. Follow the steps given below:
• First of all, turn the printer machine off and back on.
• If the issue returns, remove and reset the Belt Unit / Transfer Belt.
• Now reset entire four toner cartridges and then check if the error code 009-654 returns.
• If the error returns, then print a contamination check report:
- Just power off the printer machine.
- Now close all printer covers and doors.
- Now hold down the up and down arrow buttons, on the printer and then power the printer on.
- Now release your fingers from the buttons when the message Diagnosing... displays. Customer Mode and ESS Diag appear.
- Now press the Down arrow button until Test Print displays and press the Check Mark.
- Now press the Down arrow until ContaminationChk appears and tap the Check Mark twice. The LCD shows Busy while the Contaminationchk pages print.
• If all four pages look normal, then perform the following:
- Firstly run diagnostics on the analog-to-digital converter (ADC) sensor solenoid.
- Now power off the printer machine.
- Now hold down the Up and Down arrow buttons on the printer machine and power the printer on. Customer Mode menu displays.
- Now press the Down arrow button until IOT Diag shows, and then press the check mark. Digital Input displays.
- Now press the Down arrow button until Digital Output shows, and then press the check mark.
- Now press the Up arrow button until DO-37 EXEC displays and a clicking noise should be heard.
- Now press the Cancel button. DO-37 Ready shows.
- Now power the printer off and then back on.
Perform the steps mentioned above and if you face any issue and unable to resolve the error code 009-654 then click on the link given below and get instant and reliable technical support for Dell printer:
You need of any our Technical Support agent. Please call Technical Support team at +1 888 597 3962 our experts are available 24/7 by phone.
More Info - https://www.customersupportcare.com/dell-printer-support.html