1ML Syringe Barrel Mould

0 votes
asked Feb 10, 2022 in 3D Segmentation by swpt_rVBRLzcp (400 points)
A?syringe?is a simple?reciprocating pump?consisting of a?plunger?(though in modern syringes it's actually a?piston) that fits tightly within a cylindrical tube called a?barrel.?? http://www.syringemould.com/syringe-mould/syringe-barrel-mould/1ml-syringe-barrel-mould.html

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Bioimagingcore Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.