What Is Fildena? What Is It Used For?
Fildena 25 is a brand manufactured by Gujarat based on one of the well-known pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, Fortune Healthcare Private Limited. They are available in the form of oral pills or hard tablets and soft chewable tablets.
Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in this drug and it is used for the treatment of male sexual impotency. Men even over the age of 60 have used this drug and have reported that as a result of using it, their erections were hard and strong. Plus, these erections lasted for a long time, even after they had orgasmed. Thus, as a result of having this drug, men who could not even get a hardon were now not only able to get a hardon, but they were able to be erect for a long period so that they could have multiple sessions of sex.
Fildena is first suggested for clients or patients who suffer from the ill effects of a pleasant break in an erection.
What Precautions Are Needed To Use Fildena?
· If you suffer from liver disease, avoid this medicine.
· If you suffer from kidney problems, Fildena 25mg is not for you.
· If you have had a stroke in the past 6 months, do not take this drug.
· If you have heart problems like chest pain, heart failure, irregular heart beast, heart attacks, angina, this treatment is not for you.
Dosage of Fildena
The right dosage of this drug, would depend on your age and also on your present and previous medical condition. The best thing for you to do, when you want to take this drug and know what the right dosage is for you, would be to consult your doctor.
How to consume Fildena
Take medicine as prescribed by your doctor only through water; never combine Fildena 50 with alcohol, as the medication will not deliver the proper result. It is better to avoid taking this medicine if you are on some other drugs, as it may react with it and can be dangerous.
Only consume one tablet at a time; never take two without consulting your physician
Side Effects Of Fildena
· Muscle aches
· Sleep disturbances
· Storage Information
Fildena professional 100 should be stored at room temperature which is generally ranging between 20 to 25 degrees centigrade.
- It should be kept in a dry place to avoid contact with moisture
- Keep at a height so that the children cannot reach the drug
- Keep away from the possible reach of the pets
- It should not be thrown away normally in the dustbin, it should be disposed of carefully
This drug does not protect you from STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) like syphilis, HIV, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, etc. So, when you take this drug, be sure to practice safe sex by using a good condom