Five principles of circuit wiring in home decoration
Circuit wiring is an important part of home decoration. The quality of home decoration circuit wiring directly affects our future life, and will also affect our future circuit maintenance and transformation. Do you know how home decoration circuit wiring should be implemented and what wiring principles should be followed?
1. Principles of circuit design: walk on the top without walking on the ground, on the top without walking on the wall, and on the wall without walking on the ground.
2. The principle of circuit grouping: according to the circuit application in the home, carry out strong and weak current grouping, keep the distance between strong and weak current groups at 30-50 cm; group the circuits into living room, kitchen, bedroom and other applications according to the spatial layout of the family;
3. Circuit positioning principle: According to the placement of household electrical appliances, the layout of switches, the positioning of sockets, etc., carry out the planning and layout of the circuit.
4. Circuit grooving principle: The principle of horizontal and vertical grooving should be followed, and horizontal grooves should be opened as little as possible; if there are no more than 3 inflection points on the line, the shortest line should be planned and then grooved .
5. The principle of circuit buried pipe: circuit wiring generally adopts the method of concealed buried pipe. There are two types of wire pipes: cold-bent pipe and PVC pipe. Cold-bend pipes can be bent but difficult to break. It is recommended as the preferred choice for buried pipes.
Adhering to the five principles of circuit wiring in home decoration can enhance the safety of life electricity and provide convenience for future circuit maintenance and transformation.http://www.rfcable.com.cn/en