Flare brass plug

0 votes
asked Nov 26, 2021 in 3D Segmentation by swpt_UBPf9Cby (520 points)
SST machinery produces different kinds of brass fittings, not only the brass adapter unions, three way brass connectors, but also brass plugs, brass nuts etc… http://www.sstmachinery.com/hydraulic-parts/brass-fitting/flare-brass-plug.html

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Bioimagingcore Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.