Causes OF QuickBooks Error Code 6000:
- Firewall is blocking QuickBooks files to access
- .TLG file are damaged or corrupted
- Installation files of QuickBooks are missing or damaged
- Multiple users are logged into the same company file
- You Internet setups are incorrectly configured
Solution 1: Rename the .ND and .TLG files
1. Open the folder that contains your company file.
2. Find the files with the same file name as your company files but with extensions .ND and .TLG.
3. Right-click each file and select Rename. Add the word OLD at the end of each file name.
- Example: company_file.qbw.nd.OLD
4. Open QuickBooks again and try to sign in to your company file.
Solution 2: Copy the QuickBooks file on the Desktop
- Open the folder that has your company file.
- Find the file with the extension of .QBW.
- Right-click on the file, then select Copy. Go to Desktop, right-click anywhere on the desktop, then select Paste.
- Hold down the control key and open QuickBooks. This will open the No Company Open window.
- Select Open or restore an existing company. Go to your desktop and find your company file and open it.
Hope This Helps,