1. The newly purchased lithium battery will also have more power, but it is not very full. Therefore, users are advised to use the battery first when fully charged. Since the new battery has some power storage, the first charging chamber is relatively short. The green light is shown as full. Here, I would like to remind you not to misunderstand the rumors that the new lithium battery on the network lasts for 12 hours.
2. Lithium battery has no memory effect and can be used together with charging. However, it should be noted that the lithium battery cannot be over-discharged. Excessive discharge will cause a large loss of capacity. When the electric vehicle reminds the battery that the battery is low, it will start charging immediately. .
3. In daily makeup, the newly charged lithium battery should be kept for half an hour, waiting for the battery to be stable after use, otherwise it will affect the battery performance.
4. When not using the electric car for a long time, be sure to take out the lithium battery and store it in a dry and cool place, and charge it once every two months. Charge it to 80. Do not fill it up and do not mix the battery with metal objects. In order to prevent metal objects from contacting the positive and negative terminals of the battery, short circuits may occur, which may even damage the battery.
5. Pay attention to the environment of lithium battery: the charging temperature of lithium battery is 0~40, and the discharge temperature of lithium battery is -20~40.
6 Do not pat. Acupuncture, trampling, modification. For solar cells, do not place the battery in a microwave oven or high-voltage environment. Use a regular lithium battery charger to charge the battery. Do not use a poor quality charger. https://www.chilweebattery.com/uploads/20199560/electric-bike-battery-cc488-8-10dg11293669128.jpg