Eco-friendly soft fiber antibacterial toothbrush
Toothbrush is the main tool for people to maintain oral hygiene. There are many types and brands of toothbrushes on the market, what kind of toothbrush is more appropriate? This should be considered from the following aspects:
1. The size of the toothbrush head: According to the regulations of the American Dental Association, the length of the toothbrush head should be 2.5~3 cm, the width is 0.8~1 cm, there are 2~4 rows of bristles, 5~12 bundles of bristles in each row, the front of the toothbrush head Should be round and blunt. These rules can be used for reference when people choose toothbrushes.
2. The hardness of the bristles: generally can be divided into three kinds of soft, neutral and hard, usually use a toothbrush of neutral hardness is more suitable. When you buy a toothbrush, you can use your finger to press the bristles. If the finger has a tingling sensation, it means that it is too hard and should not be used. The bristles of commercially available toothbrushes are mostly nylon bristles. The elasticity, uniformity and hardness of nylon bristles are better than pig hair toothbrushes, which is more conducive to oral health care.
3. The angle of the brush head and the handle: There are two types of toothbrushes in the market: linear and angle. The straight type is more powerful when used. The angled toothbrush has a better cleaning effect on the posterior teeth. This angle is preferably 17 degrees to 20 degrees.
4. The top of the bristles: The top of each bristle should be round and blunt, with no sharp angles, you can use your hands to judge when buying.
5. Special toothbrush: periodontal disease patients or older people, gums atrophy, tooth gap increased, in addition to general toothbrush, interdental toothbrush should be used, the bristles of this toothbrush has a tapered, long shape Wait, you can choose to use. There is also a toothbrush with only two rows of bristles, which is used to massage the gums. The concave-shaped toothbrushes with the outer two rows of bristles longer than the middle two rows of bristles are specially designed for those who are undergoing orthodontics. This toothbrush can not only clean the tooth surface, but also clean the food debris on the orthodontic appliance. For people with mobility problems (such as stroke patients), you can use electric toothbrushes, photoelectric ion toothbrushes, etc. https://www.samemater.com/toothbrush/soft-toothbrush/eco-friendly-soft-fiber-antibacterial.html