Copper Acetate is a purple-red deliquescent crystal with a slight odor of acetic acid. It becomes anhydrous when heated to 140°C. It is soluble in water, ethanol, dilute acid and amyl acetate. The relative density is 1.705, and the refractive index is 1.542, which is carcinogenic.
Copper Acetate is combustible in case of open flames and high heat. Its powder and air can form an explosive mixture. When it reaches a certain concentration, it will explode when it encounters sparks, and it will decompose by high heat to release toxic gas. Therefore, we must pay special attention to transportation.
1. The packaging must be complete at the time of shipment, and the loading must be secure.
2. During the transportation of Copper Acetate, ensure that the container does not leak, collapse, fall, or be damaged.
3. The vehicle should be thoroughly cleaned after transportation.
4. When transporting by road, follow the prescribed route.
5. The exhaust pipe of the vehicle carrying this product must have a fire-stop device, and stay away from fire and heat sources when stopping.
6. It is strictly forbidden to mix and transport with edible chemicals. The Copper Acetate should be protected from sunlight, rain and high temperature during transportation.
7. Transport vehicles should be equipped with corresponding types and quantities of fire-fighting equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment during transportation.
Copper Acetate Manufacturers reminds you that you must strictly follow the transportation process during the transportation of Copper Acetate to avoid unnecessary hazards. In order to ensure the safety of transportation, we must pay special attention to some related operations during transportation.